Alpine IQ has a read-only integration with GrowFlow meaning that as customers make purchases in GrowFlow, we are able to pull them into our system in order to track purchases and market to them. See below how to connect to Alpine IQ and what settings we offer.
1. Contact GrowFlow to enable Alpine IQ to access your data.
2. In GrowFlow, copy the OrgName which can be found in the URL of your dashboard. Copy this value as you'll need it later in the integration process.
3. In GrowFlow, generate a MenuKey for each store by following the steps below:
- Head to Settings > Menus and click the green + button in the top right.
- Menu Name: Alpine IQ
- Menu Type: Other
- Click Generate Access Key. Copy this value as you'll it later in the integration process.
- Group Name: Alpine IQ
- Display Product As: Product Name
- Filters: Product category. Be sure to add all category headers available in your point-of-sale to ensure you can track those categories in Alpine IQ.
- Switch on Published
- Click Save & Close
4. In Alpine IQ, head to Connect Data in the left-hand navigation bar click Connect on the GrowFlow integration card.
5. With the integration card open, click the check box next to Required All users from this source have passed an age-gate compliant with my industry
6. Under Credential Set, enter the OrgName and your MenuKeys obtained from GrowFlow in the correlating fields.
7. Click Add for every MenuKey you have for every store you have in your organization.
8. Click Add Credentials & Connect and the integration is complete!
9. You have connected your GrowFlow account! Within 24 hours we will start pulling sales data and if we identify personas they will show "growflow" in the sourced from column of your Personas page. However, you need to now map your stores.
10. Navigate to the top left and click Settings > Manage store(s).
11. Click the white Customize button next to the location you want to map:
12. Under Map stores is a GrowFlow symbol. Click the empty field next to that symbol, select the key/location that populates, and click Save settings.
If nothing appears when you click in the field, the credentials may have been entered incorrectly and you should contact your Onboarding Specialist to assist you. Keep in mind you will need to do this every time you add a location.
The following settings can affect data flow so be careful before enabling!
Send an SMS double optin request if a contact with a phone number is synced from this source after: X Date - Use this to send a request.
Turn on loyalty membership if contact is synced from this source after X Date: This will assign a loyalty status to any customer profile created in the point-of-sale dating back to the date you selected.
Use Alpine IQ's last backup of this source's data: Turn this on to freeze your data from this source from the last audience run and discontinue hitting the source's API for new data. - DO NOT USE THIS UNLESS YOU ARE SWITCHING POS AND NEED TO KEEP RECORDS IN ALPINE IQ.
LoyaltyPointCutoff: Enter the date you would like loyalty points imported on: X Date - Use this in order to pull in points from GrowFlow with the intention of using Alpine IQ's loyalty settings. After you set this date you will need to head to Configure Alpine IQ > Loyalty > Points accrual start date and set it for the following date. NOTE- this can only be set by an Alpine IQ employee so please reach out to discuss the timing of this feature!
All discounts/rewards you want to offer in the wallet to customers must be created in Alpine IQ first and then mirrored in GrowFlow. Please refer to the chart below to see how to handle customer interactions in-store: