The Greenline integration allows of pulling customer records and sales transactions for you to analyze in Alpine IQ. Read below how to connect the integration and what settings we offer.
1. Greenline requires you to initiate the connection on their end. Login to your Greenline Dashboard > Integrations > Overview and find the AlpineIQ block 2. Click the "Activate the integration" toggle on:
3. This will trigger an email to be sent that be forwarded to your Onboarding Specialist with these details: Date: Authorizing user: Company name: Company ID: Location ID’s Location 1: Location 2: ETC 4. Head to Alpine IQ, click the Connect Data tab on the left and then locate our Greenline integration card 5. Paste in your CompanyID and LocationID that was received from Greenline and click the green Add button in order to actually save the credentials:
6. Next, check the box next to Required All users from this source have passed an age gate compliant with my industry
7. Click on the big green Connect button to save the settings:
8. Now that you have your Greenline connected, you should start to see personas synced within 24 hours.
Under the Personas tab you will see a "sourced from" column that will say greenline meaning they were pulled from your POS. 9. You will now have to map each of your locations in order to attribute where each customer came from, head to the Settings at the top left under your logo and click on Manage Store(s)
10 Next click on the white Customize button next to the location you want to edit:
11. Under Map store names you’ll see the Greenline symbol & click on the empty field to the right of the symbol and a dropdown will appear to "map" the key
If nothing appears when you click in the field, the key may have been entered incorrectly and you should contact your Account Specialist to assist you. Keep in mind you will need to do this per store you add!
Thats all you are are required to do to get personas into Alpine and assign their favorite store. If you need to adjust any other settings for Greenline read below.
The following settings can effect data flow, please double-check before enabling!
Send an SMS double optin request if a contact with a phone number is synced from this source after: X Date - Trigger a opt in text for every new phone number that is sourced from Greenline Turn on loyalty membership if contact is synced from this source after: X Date - Forces all records that come through Greenline to automatically be enrolled into loyalty and accrue points Use Alpine IQ's last backup of this sources data Turn this on to freeze your data from this source from the last audience run and discontinue hitting the sources API for new data. - DO NOT USE THIS SETTING UNLESS YOU ARE SWITCHING POS AND NEED TO KEEP THE DATA IN ALPINE Sync Contacts - Enabling this will make Alpine sync all new contact signups generated from Alpine services into the integration. This will only send creations after enabled and does not include profile updates.
Discounts must be created in Alpine IQ and then mirrored on Greenline. Reference the flowchart below to see how to handle in store operations:
Greenline requires name plus a phone number and/or email in order to create on their side. Be sure to require the name fields when utilizing our Signup forms.