Greenbits POS can be directly connected to Alpine IQ in order to pull in customer records. Read on below to find out how to connect and what settings we offer!
1. Send your Onboarding Specialist the Greenbits login credentials that have View Customer, Update Customer, and Enable Backoffice permissions. We’ll need your:
- Associated email
Please also indicate if the location will have medical patients or not in your response as this will determine if the extra setting is required or not. 2. After we have generated the token it will be pasted in for you! We will then reach out letting you its been connected
3. After the connection is done, in the next 24 hours we will begin syncing your data, you will then need to "map" you locations to each Store set up in Alpine IQ 4. Head to top left under your logo and click the green Settings and then Manage Store(s)
5. Next to the store you want to map click on the grey Customize button:
6. Under Map store names click in the dropdown next to the Greenbits logo to map it to the location
If you have multiple locations set up in Greenbits you will have to verify their respective Location UUID's in Greenbits prior so make sure you double-check in the account as a reference! On a related note, if you simply have a Rec and Medical ID you can map them both to the same location and we can tell who is who
7. You will now be mapped and personas will say sourced from "greenbits" and have their Favorite Stores assigned
That's it for connecting, Please consider the following before enabling settings as they can affect data flow!
- Send an SMS double optin request if a contact with a phone number is synced from this source after: X Date - Any phone number that is not opt-ed in that comes in from Greenbits will
- Turn on loyalty membership if contact is synced from this source after: X Date - this will force all customers to be automatically enrolled into the loyalty meaning they will accrue points for every purchase moving forward
- Use Alpine IQ's last backup of this sources data Turn this on to freeze your data from this source from the last audience run and discontinue hitting the sources API for new data - ONLY USE THIS IF YOU ARE SWITCHING POS AND WANT TO KEEP RECORDS IN TACT
- Sync Contacts - Enabling this will make Alpine sync all new contact signups generated from Alpine services into the integration. This will only send creations after enabled and does not include profile updates.
All discounts will need to be mirrored from Alpine IQ and then also in Greenbits. Reference the chart below to see how to handle discounts:
Q: Can you delete personas that flow into Greenbits from Alpine IQ? A: You cannot delete personas in Alpine or in Greenbits directly. In either case the customer has to use the opt-out/delete feature in their respective apps, so be careful with using this 2-way sync.