By integrating GlobalTill with Alpine IQ, businesses can streamline their operations, improve efficiency, and gain valuable insights into their processes.
The Globaltill integration with Alpine IQ can:
- Pull in contact records
- Push new loyalty signups
- Track customer purchases
- Visualize product information
- Send SMS opt in requests
- Enroll automatically into your loyalty program
An active Globaltill account with admin access to their dashboard and settings.
- Reach out to your Globaltill account representative and support team to provide you with your Auth Token to pull in data.
- Once you have your token, head into your Alpine IQ account and click Settings > Data Integrations and then search for Globaltill.
3. Click the Connect button and when the slide out opens, paste in your Auth Token in there, then click Add Credential.
NOTE: If you have a custom domain for your database that is not the default office one, you will need to enter that and the respective tokens in this section instead.
4. Scroll down to the bottom and check off All users are age compliant with my industry? Then click Update Connection to save.
5. You are now connected to Alpine IQ! We will begin pulling data within 24 hours if there are customer records within your GlobalTill account to pull. If the location is not open/active yet, we will not pull data until the first sale is made within GlobalTill.
NOTE: Do not enable any Additional Integration Settings on the card unless you have consulted with your Onboarding Specialist and read the descriptions/tooltips!
How to map a store:
- Navigate to Settings -> Manage store(s)
- Click Customize
3. Under Map store names you'll see the Globaltill symbol
4. Click on the empty field to the right of the symbol and a dropdown will appear to "map" the key
5. Click the green Save settings button If nothing appears when you click in the field, the key may have been entered incorrectly and should review the steps above
This process must be replicated if/when a new store is added!
Use AIQ's last backup - Turn this on to freeze your data from this source from the last audience run and discontinue hitting the sources API for new data. DO NOT TURN ON UNLESS SWITCHING POINT OF SALE SYSTEMS AND WANT TO KEEP HISTORIC DATA.
Sync Personas - Enabling this will make Alpine sync all new contact signups generated from Alpine services into the integration. This will only send creations after enabled and does not include profile updates.
Send Text double-optins if imported after: X Date - recommend turning this on after going live with new sign ups. This will trigger an SMS request to join your texting list to be sent to any phone number that is not currently opted in or previously opted out (message shown under SMS defaults). Note: If you remove this setting in the future it will delete loyalty status for customers that did not use a signup form!
Turn on loyalty membership if contact is synced from this source after: X Date - this will auto enroll any persona sourced from GlobalTill as a loyalty member regardless if signed up on a form or not, meaning they can begin to accrue points as soon as our system first sees their GlobalTill profile.
Customers will need to use the Staff App view or their Wallets in order to redeem discounts. Then a staff member will need to mirror that discount in your checkout process.