By connecting a Google account, you will be able to push audiences created in Alpine IQ into your drive account that will generate Google Sheet. Read on blew to see how to get started.
1.In Alpine IQ head over to the Connect Data on the left navigation bar and then click Data Destinations.
2. Scroll down till you find the Google Sheets integration card under the "Files:" category and click the Connect button.
3. Click the green Connect Account via OAuth2.
4. Proceed to log in with the desired Google Account using the prompts.
5. After authenticating you will return to the integration card then click the big green Update Connection button to save.
Now that you are connected, you must select an audience to generate the actual file
- Create or select an existing audience that you would like to generate a Google Sheet.
- Verify the traits your want to filter by.
- At the bottom of your audience settings select the checkbox next to the Google Sheet icon.
- Click the Save Audience.
That's it! You can see a sample of the fields that are sent in this file here.