Use Gravity Forms submissions for loyalty signup and data ingestion. This means you can make a custom form on your website and connect it to your Alpine IQ account. Read on below to see how to connect it!
Before you connect, please make sure you have Gravity Forms installed on your site and access to the account settings: https://docs.gravityforms.com/settings-page/#general-settings
Make sure to use Gravity Forms Version 2 and not Version 1
1. Log into your Gravity Forms account and grab your credentials under the REST API section:
- Domain - The domain that hosts the GravityForms v2 installation. Example: somethingcool.com do not include http: or https or www. in front of this
- Key - The REST API key for GravityForms
- Secret -The REST API secret for GravityForms
2. Head to your Alpine IQ dashboard and click Settings then Data Integrations tab on the left navigation bar.
3. Search for Gravity Forms in the search and click on the Connect button on the Gravity Forms card for it to appear:
4. Enter the Domain Name and Key
5. Check off the box next to Required All users from this source have passed an age-gate compliant with my industry.
6. Fill in the Secret fields with the value that were grabbed in step 1.
7. Click the green Connect button to save your connection settings.
Note: The following settings on the integration card are optional and can effect data, please review before enabling!
Optional Integration Settings:
Use AIQ's last backup: Turn this on to freeze your data from this source from the last audience run and discontinue hitting the source's API for new data. DO NOT USE THIS UNLESS YOU ARE SWITCHING SYSTEMS AND NEED TO PRESERVE DATA Send Text double opt-in request if imported after: X Date - Set this to trigger an opt-in text to be sent for every new phone number (this is set in the Texting Defaults). Sourced contacts are considered loyal after: X Date - Forces all customers to be enrolled in your loyalty program and begin accruing points.
If you want to segment your customers that signed up via your signup form, make sure to check off the Gravity Form logo as this will limit the contacts to only from that source: