Our Dutchie integration has multiple features including:
- Signing up new loyalty members directly inside of the Dutchie checkout screen
- Re-targeting customers with abandoned cart messages
- Let customers view and redeem their Alpine IQ discounts directly in Dutchie checkout
Read on below how to connect this integration and how it can function with your setup.
1. Log into your Alpine IQ dashboard and click Settings in the top left corner
2. Click on the API section and copy your key
3. In Dutchie, click Settings, then Integrations
4. Locate the Alpine IQ integration card and open it up
5. Under the Settings tab within this card you will see a field that says "Auth Token:", paste the Alpine IQ API you grabbed in Step 2 here:
6. Don't forget to click the blue Save button at the bottom!
After you click the Save button, Alpine IQ will be live. This means customers can sign-up via the checkout process and redeem discounts if they are available in their wallet.
You will then have to head back into your Alpine IQ account and navigate to Connect Data > Data Destinations > Dutchie and simply click the green Connect button:
Note: only set a date here if you want to force all Dutchie signups to be auto-enrolled in loyalty and start earning points if they haven't already, it is not required to use this setting
You can now create Abandoned Cart campaigns to target your customers. In order to have a campaign set up for Abandoned carts:
- Schedule your campaign to be Ongoing
- Under Advanced Settings, flip the Trigger when Dutchie cart is abandoned to Yes
Abandoned cart messages will be sent to a consumer as soon as a cart is sent to Alpine IQ (which, for Dutchie, is after 2 hours of inactivity with a cart). Messages will only be sent to current members of the dispensary’s loyalty program, meaning they must have previously signed up for us to know they exist. If you need help setting a campaign up, we have a sample Template available for installation under the Co-Marketing > Abandoned Cart that will set up the campaign for you and just need to edit the content!
Dutchie allows customers to redeem discounts during check out. Dollar ($) or Percentage (%) off discounts will be applied to the entire cart or total purchase; item-level discounts are not available at this time To pass Alpine IQ discounts to Dutchie: 1.Open the Discount builder
2. Click Redemption options
3. Add a % OR $ off value
The discount is now ready to be passed to Dutchie. Any other settings are at your discretion.
5. Publish Thats it! For more information and settings on Dutchie, check out the help article here
This is due to how we match up store pages and links. By default, we will use the match found on Dutchie's marketplace. If you want to go back to your own website you will need to toggle Use Online Shop URL in Dynamic Content in your Retail Store settings. Note: This setting does not currently work with Dutchie Plus so make sure to check you are not using that framework. Please ensure your online shop can support unique product URLs before enabling.