Take a look at the new Alpine IQ x Buddi customer journey:
- Customers can sign up for the Club Membership Program within the Buddi checkout page
- Customers can view their points balance and club discounts
- Discounts can be redeemed inside the Buddi checkout page
- Customers can accrue club points on every purchase
- Currently, Buddi is only available for stores using the Greenline point-of-sale system
Follow the steps below for the initial setup of your Alpine IQ x Buddi integration
1.Log into your Alpine IQ dashboard and head to Settings > API & Tracking > and copy your UID and Your Key. Copy or save these as you'll need them for the next step in Buddi:
2. Log into your Buddi account via http://app.buddi.io and head to Store Management > Store settings:
3. Copy your Alpine IQ UID and API key from the first step into the applicable fields (#4 above)
4. Click Fetch Stores and a dropdown list will appear where you can select the applicable store(s)
5. Click Save and the initial setup is complete!
Additional setup is needed to ensure Alpine IQ discounts are pushed to Buddi. Read below for Discount Setup
Notes on Buddi Discounts
- Buddi allows customers to redeem discounts right inside the Buddi checkout page.
- When creating the discount in Alpine IQ, it's important to note the following settings that automatically get pushed to Buddi:
- Discount descriptions
- Timing & expiration
- Audience target
- Redemptions options - only % off discounts are available
- Discounts will be distributed to every item in the cart
To push discounts from Alpine IQ to Buddi:
1.Open the Alpine IQ Discounts page and click Create discount
2. Add all the settings as you normally would and under Redemption options and add a % OFF value:
3. Click Publish discount and your discounts will now appear in Buddi!
When an existing club member checks out in Buddi, they'll be prompted to enter their phone number and receive a four-digit confirmation code via SMS:
After they enter the code, their available discounts will appear:
They'll be able to apply those discounts to the order which will be distributed amongst every item:
When a non-club member checks out, they'll still be prompted to input their phone number but instead of their available discounts, a sign-up form will appear prompting them to join the club.
When they sign-up, they'll automatically become a club member in Alpine IQ and receive an SMS opt-in request
When the order comes through in Greenline, the budtender must manually assign the customer to the order. This ensures the customer still accrues points for that order:
Buddi and Greenline are working to improve and automate this process in the future!