Blaze POS allows the pulling of customer records and sales. Read on to see how to connect and what settings we offer!
1.Reach out to your Blaze rep and request that you generate an API key for Alpine IQ 2. After you receive your Key, head Alpine IQ > Connect data > and click Connect on the Blaze integration
3. Add your Key from Blaze and click the green Add button in order to actually accept the key:
4. Check off the box next to Required All users from this source have passed an age gate compliant with my industry.
5. Click the big green Connect button at the bottom to save your settings:
6. Now that is set we will begin to pull in customer records within the next 24 hours. You will see them populate under the Personas tab and see "blaze" under the Sourced From column
7. You are not done yet as you have to Map your stores, head to Settings in the top left under your logo, and then Manage Store(s) 8. On the stores you want to edit click the white Customize button:
9. Under Map Store Names you will see the Blaze logo and select the Secret ID that matches that particular store
10. Finally click the green Save Settings button
That's all you need to connect and start pulling in customer records!
The following settings can alter data flow please double-check before enabling!
Send an SMS double optin request if a contact with a phone number is synced from this source after: - Use this to send an optin text for every new number Alpine sees from Blaze checkouts Turn on loyalty membership if contact is synced from this source after - Use this to force every customer to be auto-enrolled and being accruing points for purchases Use Alpine IQ's last backup of this sources data - Turn this on to freeze your data from this source from the last audience run and discontinue hitting the sources API for new data. - ONLY USE THIS IF YOU ARE SWITCHING TO ANOTHER POS AND NEED TO KEEP THE DATA IN ALPINE IQ Do you want Alpine to mirror loyalty points from Blaze? - Check this box in order to pull points from Blaze but keep loyalty settings there LoyaltyPointCutoff - Enter the date you would like loyalty points imported on: Set a date you want Alpine to pull points into customer records and then head to Configure Alpine IQ > Loyalty to set the date for the next day Sync Contacts - Enabling this will make Alpine sync all new contact signups generated from Alpine services into the integration. This will only send creations after enabled and does not include profile updates.
Discounts must be created in Alpine IQ first and then mirrored in Blaze. Reference the flowchart below as to how to handle in store retail operations: