1.Email your MailChimp representative letting them know that “I approve Alpine IQ to access my data and would like keys to be released to them to power the integration”
2. Once you receive the key, log in to your Alpine IQ dashboard and head to Connect Data
3. Scroll down to the Mail integration card and click Connect
4. Check the first box you see to require all users from LeafLogix have passed an age gate
5. Add your Mailchimp API key to the Key field and press Connect
By adding Mailchimp as a data destination, you'll be able to use any contact in Alpine IQ and "push" them to a Mailchimp list of your choice.
In order to do this, you'll need an open list available in Mailchimp and/or have room to push contacts into your MailChimp account. List and contact limits are dependent on your subscription package level.
1.Create an Audience in Alpine IQ that you want to push to an open list in MailChimp and copy/write down the Audience ID
2. Create a List in Mailchimp with a matching name and copy/write down the Mailchimp List ID
3. Log in to your Alpine IQ dashboard and head to Connect Data
4. Click on Data Destinations
5. Scroll down to the MailChimp integration card and click Connect
6. Add your Mailchimp API key in the Key field
7. Add the Audience ID and Mailchimp List ID in the correlating fields below and click Add Mapping
8. Click Connect