Our integration with WooCommerce pulls orders, transactions, and inventory.
We additionally deeply integrate to offer Dynamic Content for WooCommerce
BRAND INFO: Ensure you have the Brand Plugin enabled, so we can pull in your brand data from sales. If this plugin is not enabled, all products will use the "General" brand.
These steps will take your through acquiring your:
- Domain Name
- API Consumer Key and API Consumer Secret
from your WooCommerce dashboard and inserting them into Alpine IQ.
These three pieces of information are required for each store you own.
This is simply the link you use to visit your shop, without https:// or www.
- Not https://google.com
- Not www.google.com
We currently only support 1 location per credential.
Follow the instructions at WooCommerce's Generate API Key documentation to get your consumer key and consumer secret.
NOTE: Ensure read access is enabled.
Copy and save your consumer key and consumer secret to a safe place.
We will use these example credentials, grabbed from previous steps, in this final process.
Denver (this can be anything, but must not change)
- Go to your AlpineIQ dashboard and navigate to Settings -> Data Integrations
Find the WooCommerce card and click Connect
Insert the credentials you grabbed from earlier and click Add Credential.
- Scroll to the bottom, agree that All users are are compliant, and click Update Connection.
You did it!
Your customers and their orders will now populate within Alpine IQ after 24 hours.
- Send SMS double-optins to personas purchasing after - recommend turning this on after going live with new sign ups. This will trigger an SMS to be sent to any phone number that is not currently opted in to ask them to join if they had a sale after the date specified
- Sourced contacts are considered loyal - this will auto enroll any persona sourced as a loyalty member regardless of signup on a form, useful to speed up process and catch everyone if desired
- Use AIQ's last backup - Turn this on to freeze your data from this source from the last audience run and discontinue hitting the sources API for new data. DO NOT TURN ON UNLESS SWITCHING POINT OF SALE SYSTEMS AND WANT TO KEEP HISTORIC DATA
- Sync Personas - Enabling this will make Alpine sync all new contact signups generated from Alpine services into the integration. This will only send creations after enabled and does not include profile updates.
- Dynamic Content - allows using WooCommerce as a source for Dynamic Content to fill in personalized recommendations in campaigns and wallets
No, we do not currently support any custom plugins that modify dta sturcture from the standard WooCommerce API. (September 2023)