1) Click the Loyalty button from the left-side navigation menu.
2) Click Points & Permissions
3) To change the date users get points, select the date and click the Save Accural Date button.
4) To customize how many points your customers receive, specify how many points a customer should receive based on: how much they spend and how many times they order from your business. We also give you the power to limit how mnay points a customer may receive in a given a day and how long their points are valid for. After customizing point settings, click the Save Settings button.
5) When disabled, contacts will no longer recieve an email when requesting wallet links or as a follow up to their double optin flow.
6) When enabled, contacts tagged as MED customers will not see points in their wallet.
7) When enabled, budtender users can modify points for customers. All points modifications are logged by the recorded budtender login email on file.
8) When enabled, budtender logins can access and redeem discounts. This is enabled for edge case scenarios when a customer comes to the store without their phone and wishes to redeem their points.
9) When enabled, budtender users can see the waiting room queue and utilize enhanced signup/ customer tagging.
10) Click the Save Settings after enabling or disabling any buttons listed above.
11) To schedule a point analysis report, enter the email address of the stakeholder who should receive the analysis. Specify when and how often the report should be delivered. Click the Svae Settings button to confirm.