Check the high-level health of your Revenue, Loyalty, Customer Data, and Campaigns from the new Mission Control page.
- Total revenue is the total $ amount pulled from data in your point-of-sale.
- Revenue from AIQ is the total $ amount generated from campaign efforts with Alpine IQ.
- Created revenue per msg sent is the $ amount generated per message (SMS, email, native push, browser push, etc).
Click Pull report and you'll be taken to the Data analytics page. Run a report for All tracked users and select Customer lifecycle tab
For more information, check out the Customer Lifecycle section of the page.
- Outstanding points is the total number of points the clients have yet to redeem.
- Accrued points is the current total number of points that customers have accrued from purchases over the last 90 days.
- Redeemed points is the total number of points customers have redeemed over the last 90 days.
- Points activity will take you to the Points activity tab in your Account Activity page under Settings where you can see daily activity, adjustments, and any anomalies.
- Download CSV's will take you to your Audience page where you can download a points report of any audience by clicking the three little dots to the right of any audience and selecting the ⭐️ icon to download a points report.
- Total personas is the total users from any data source that has personal identifiable information (PII).
- Total opted-in is the total number of opt-ins across all messaging channels you have enabled.
- SMS / Email / Push / Browser is the total number of opt-ins by messaging channel with the percentage of total opt-ins below it.
- Signups is the number of loyalty signups over various timeframes
Campaign metrics across all messaging channels.
The Data Network - series of widgets - gives your team the power to visualize how customers flow in and out of your data network. Your team may add new data sources, build new audiences, and can transform clean, usable data into key insights that can be utilized throughout your organization. This is meant to be a quick overview of your network with 24/hr and lifetime import/ export number badges on each integration. This page also contains a red sync timer that counts down to the next full resync for integrations. Please note that some integrations sync live but every 4 hours a complete "re-cleanse" is performed and slower API's are pinged to import.
The Sources/ Destination tiles in the Data Network give anyone on your team the power to input data from real-time or static sources. Visit our integrations page to learn more about which technology partnerships Alpine IQ has in place. Please send us an email at email@example.com if you have any recommendations of who Alpine IQ should integrate with.
Ready To Setup Sources and destinations?