- New - Web Wallet Functionalities
- Web Wallet
- The web wallet will now have a redesigned look to include more navigation tabs. This will allow for higher ROI with a web-embedded shop tab and easy access to all marketing messages!
- For more on the new wallet design, check out the Wallet documentation.
- Update - Web Wallet Login Flow
- Web Wallet and Native App
- Upon first initial sign in, you will be prompted to sign in/create an account with a username and password. Your username can be your email or phone number. Once you've signed in or created an account, you will be sent a 2FA pin code to validate your email/phone.
- This process will improve security of the end consumers' wallets, and allow clients to have cleaner email databases with the 2FA validation needed.
- For more on the new wallet login flow, check out the Wallet documentation.
- Update - App Settings Page
- Settings > App Settings
- The App Settings page will replace the Branding & Design page to manage the look of your new wallet web app and native app with an updated user-friendly UX design.
- For more information, check out the App Settings documentation.
- New - Biometric Logins
- Native App
- Biometric login will now be accessible on the Native App on both Apple and Android. This includes Touch ID, Face ID, etc. (It will need to be enabled via the settings at the bottom of the profile page)
- This will allow end consumers to easily access the native app. Therefore improving the overall end consumers' experience within the native app.
- For more information, go to the Native App documentation.
- Update - Fav Store Point Multiplier (filter)
- Audience Point Modifiers
- [Fav Store ID filter] is now available for audience multipliers. This limits the multiplier to the location(s) that the purchase was made at.
- Check out the details on our Audience documentation.
- New - Maui - Flowhub Integration
- Welcome our newest Tier 3 integration, Maui - Flowhub!
- You can read more about it on the Flowhub integration documentation.
- New - Alleaves Integration - Beta
- Welcome our newest Tier 4 Integration, Alleaves!
- You can read more about it on the Alleaves integration documentation.
- New - Add breakdown of error metrics per messaging channel
- We want you to know everything, whether great or less than great, so we added a breakdown of your error rates by message channel. Click into any active campaign, and in the Performance box next to Errored, hover over the Hover for details (very straightforward) to see a by-message channel breakdown.
- Update - Added a 'copy' button for refer-a-friend link in digital wallet
- Settings > Branding & Design > Wallet app
- Your customers have a lot of friends, but some aren't your customers, so we made it easier to turn customers' friends into more customers. We added a big, unavoidable Copy button next to the refer-a-friend link in the digital wallet. Now all someone needs to do is click that Copy button and open up a new group chat with all their pals and say, "SIGN UP WITH THIS!".
- New - Added "Thank you" text and redirect URL via sign-up form editor
- Settings > Design > Sign-Up Forms
- You're grateful that someone signed up to be part of your loyalty program (hypothetically) and want to express that gratitude in the form of saying "Thank you". Now you can do that by adding customizable "Thank you" text and even adding a link to send customers to a website of your choosing. Leave the below fields blank to use Alpine IQ's default copy or take the more fun route and customize the copy to fit your brand's voice.
- New - Added timing options for 'birthday' trait
- Sometimes you want to wish people happy birthday before, during, & after their big day. We added options to the is their birthday audience trait like "in last" and "in next" if you want to create discounts or campaigns around a person's birthday as opposed to on the exact date.
Updated 06 Mar 2023
Did this page help you?