Tymber gives you the ability to create custom online ordering experiences. Our e-commerce integration is easy to set up and offers the following features:
- The ability for customers to sign up for loyalty during checkout.
- The ability for customers to redeem Alpine IQ points during checkout in Tymber.
To learn more about Tymber, book a demo HERE.
1.Log into Alpine IQ and head to the top-left and click Settings.
2. Click API & Tracking.
3. Copy Your key and Your UID and log into your Tymber account for the next steps
4. In Tymber Mission Control (TMC), go to Settings > Integrations and scroll down to the Alpine IQ card.
5. Click the Alpine IQ card and click Connect in the top-right corner.
6. Enter the Alpine IQ credentials from Step 3 into the correlating fields in the Connect to Alpine IQ modal and click Save.
7. The integration is now complete!
If this is your first time setting up a discount, check out our Discounts guide.
Tymber allows customers to redeem discounts during checkout. Dollar ($) or Percentage (%) off discounts are available and applied to the entire cart upon checkout; item-level discounts are not available at this time.
1.Open the discount builder in Alpine IQ.
2. Open the Redemption Options.
3. Add a % or $ off value and click Publish discount.
Note: When creating discounts in Alpine IQ that you want to pass to Tymber, make sure that both the What are you discounting? and Discount short description fields are filled out or the discount will not function in Tymber.
- Within the customer profile on Tymber Mission Control
- Within the Discounts page on Tymber Mission Control
- Within the Checkout page you will see a Redeem Rewards button assuming the customer had deals/ points available!
An SMS opt-in message is triggered after a user signs up for Alpine IQ loyalty while checking out on Tymber. To disable the SMS opt-in message, log into your Tymber account and head to Store > Settings > Integrations > Alpine IQ > Settings and flip the Enable SMS Opt-In confirmation message toggle to Inactive.
If you have your Tymber account connected, there are no additional steps to enable Abandoned Carts as it will automatically let Alpine IQ know when a cart has been left. In order to trigger the actual messages, please refer to the Campaign Builder to guide on how to set it up here.