We built an integration at allows you to send and report enterprise stats to your slack channels at 11:00 AM GMT daily.
1.Head into your Alpine IQ account and click the Connect Data tab.
2. Click on the middle option that says Extensions and locate the Slack integration card.
3. Click the green Enable button.
4. You will be prompted to Connect Account via Oath2
5. You will arrive at the Slack authentication page. Log into your workspace and choose the desired channel you wish to add them to.
6. After you have completed the authentication. click the big green Connect button to save the integration!
1.In order to send a report, head to the Recurring Reports section on the left-hand navigation.
2. Click Add Scheduled Report button.
3. Once you know which audience(s) you want to track, select them from the dropdown.
4. After confirming the tabs of your report, toggle the button next to Sent to Slack Channel:
5. You will be required to enter at least one email.
6. Confirm your sending schedule. 7. Click the green Schedule report button to save your setting and begin sending at a future date.