A) Prepare your data.
Note: The file should be in Comma Separated Values (CSV) format.
There should be a header row with column names. The following column names are supported (unknown columns will be ignored):
required Unique transaction ID
required Unique patient ID
Unique location ID
Product Category Name
Agg - Product Sales (subtotal)
Patient Postal Code
Patient Phone Default
B) Place the data in a folder in OneDrive. This folder should be at the top level; it should not be inside any other folders.
C) Enable Alpine IQ to see your data.
- In AlpineIQ, go to "Connect data" on the left-hand navigation, and then select the "Data Sources" tab on this page.
- Click "Connect" on OneDrive.
- Check the box indicating "All users from this source have passed an age-gate compliant with my industry."
- At the bottom of the modal, enter the OneDrive folder name in the box labeled "Folder".
- Click "Update Connection".
- Reopen the modal by clicking "Connect" again.
- Click "Connect Account via OAuth2".
- Follow the prompts to authorize Alpine IQ to import your data.
- Send an SMS double opt-in request if a contact with a phone number is synced from this source after: X Date - recommend turning this on after going live with new sign-ups. This will trigger an SMS to be sent to any phone number that is not currently opted in to ask them to join the marketing list (message shown under SMS defaults).
- Turn on loyalty membership if contact is synced from this source after: X Date - this will auto reenroll any persona sourced from LeafLogix as a loyalty member regardless of signup on a form; useful to speed up the process and catch everyone if desired.
- Use Alpine IQ's last backup of this sources data - Turn this on to freeze your data from this source from the last audience run and discontinue hitting the source's API for new data. DO NOT TURN ON UNLESS SWITCHING POS AND WANT TO KEEP DATA