Alpine IQ's integration with Meadow allows you to pull in orders and customers.
BETA: View Meadow's waiting room queues within the Budtender View
These steps will walk through acquiring an API key from Meadow, and then using the API key as a Data Source within Alpine IQ.
Disconnect your OneDrive integration before connecting another integration to avoid duplicate sales data.
- As an admin with full permissions, navigate to the secret API key creation page: https://admin.getmeadow.com/settings/api/new
- Choose Alpine IQ from the dropdown.
- Check the box for Analytics Access.
- Click the purple Create button.
- Copy your key. Save it for the next step.
- Go to your AlpineIQ dashboard and navigate to Settings -> Data Integrations.
- Click Connect on the Meadow card.
- Check the box for: Required All users from this source ...
- Fill in your store's name for StoreName.
- Paste your Meadow API Key into the ClientKey field.
- Click Add Credential Set, then click Connect.
All done! Your customers and sales will import and be available within Alpine IQ the next morning.
- Turn on loyalty membership if contact is synced from this source after:
- Forcefully auto-enroll every customer so they start accruing points for purchases
- Send an SMS double optin request if a contact with a phone number is synced from this source after:
- Send an opt-in text to every new number seen from a Meadow checkout
- Do you want Alpine to mirror loyalty points from the POS?
- Pull points from Meadow, but keep the loyalty settings within Meadow
- Select a date if any, that you would like us to import loyalty points on
- Import loyalty points within Meadow as "legacy points" up until this date
- This setting cannot be enabled alongside mirroring loyalty points, and vice-versa
Enable automatic opt-in for contacts when they appear in your Meadow waiting room queues.
- Go to Settings -> Retail Stores within your Alpine IQ dashboard
- Click the pencil icon for a store to edit it
- Scroll down, expand See additional settings
- Switch Meadow Opt-in Queue to Yes, then click Save store
All discounts/rewards you want to offer in the wallet to customers must be created in Alpine IQ first and then mirrored in Meadow. Please refer to the chart below to see how to handle customer interactions in-store.