Our integration with Clover pulls orders, transactions, and inventory. Additionally, personas that sign up over an Alpine IQ sign-up form are posted to Clover if Sync Contacts is enabled.
INVENTORY: Ensure Track Stock is enabled under Inventory -> Setup -> Track Stock in your Clover dashboard.
These steps will take you through acquiring an API token from your Clover dashboard and inserting into Alpine IQ. This token opens up your data to Alpine IQ.
- Go to your Clover dashboard
- Click Account & Setup
Under Business Operations, click API Tokens
- Click Create Token
- Input a memorable Token name, like Alpine, and select all Read checkboxes
Select Write for Customers. Click Create Token
Reveal the private token with the Eye Icon, and click Copy. Save your token somewhere safe for the next steps.
Copy and save your Merchant ID from the URL in your address bar. It is shown as ABCD1234ABCD1 in the example picture
- Go to your AlpineIQ dashboard and navigate to Settings -> Data Integrations
Find the Clover card, and click Connect
Insert the Merchant ID and API Token from earlier. Click Add Credential.
- Scroll to the bottom, and click Update Connection.
You did it!
Your customers and their orders will now populate within Alpine IQ after 24 hours.
- Send Text double-optins if imported after - recommend turning this on after going live with new sign ups. This will trigger an SMS to be sent to any phone number that is not currently opted in to ask them to join the marketing list (message shown under SMS defaults)
- Sourced contacts are considered loyal - this will auto enroll any persona sourced as a loyalty member regardless of signup on a form, useful to speed up process and catch everyone if desired
- Use AIQ's last backup - Turn this on to freeze your data from this source from the last audience run and discontinue hitting the sources API for new data. DO NOT TURN ON UNLESS SWITCHING POINT OF SALE SYSTEMS AND WANT TO KEEP HISTORIC DATA
- Sync Personas - Enabling this will make Alpine sync all new contact signups generated from Alpine services into the integration. This will only send creations after enabled and does not include profile updates.