Alpine IQ has a read-only integration with Biotrack meaning that as customers make purchases in Biotrack, Alpine IQ can pull (read) those customers and their transactions into our platform and transform them into usable data. Alpine IQ will pull customers, sales, and product information from Biotrack. See below for how to connect our two platforms.
1.Request your Biotrack credentials by contacting your Biotrack representative and requesting access to Postgres data tables. There is a fee associated with requesting these credentials which you can discuss with your Biotrack representative.
You should receive the following.:
2. Head to your Alpine IQ dashboard and under Connect Data, open the Biotrack integration card
3. Click the checkbox that says Required, add the credentials you received from your Biotrack representative in the correlating fields, and click Add credentials
4. Click Connect and the integration is complete!
The initial "data pull" can take up to 12 hours. Contact your Onboarding Specialist if you don't see personas after this time period has passed.
Alpine IQ pulls transactional data dating back 1 year. Contact your Onboarding Specialist if you'd like to see data past 1 year
5. Alpine IQ needs to map the Biotrack credentials to the store location you set up in Alpine IQ to attribute sales data to that location and assign a Favorite store to customers. To set this up, open your Alpine IQ dashboard, click Settings in the top-left corner, and click Manage store(s)
6. Click the Customize button next to the location
7. A Biotrack symbol should appear under Map Stores. Click the empty field next to that symbol, select the location that populates, and click Save settings
If nothing appears when you click in the field, the credentials may have been entered incorrectly and you should contact your Onboarding Specialist to assist you. Keep in mind you will need to do this every time you add a location
Send an SMS double opt-in request if a contact with a phone number is synced from this source after: Use this to auto-enroll contacts with phone numbers into loyalty and send an opt-in text for every new number Alpine sees from Biotrack checkouts Turn on loyalty membership if contact is synced from this source after: - Use this to force every customer to be auto-enrolled and accrue points for purchases Use Alpine IQ's last backup of this source's data: Turn this on to freeze your data from this source from the last audience run. ONLY USE THIS IF YOU ARE SWITCHING TO ANOTHER POINT OF SALE AND NEED TO KEEP THE DATA IN ALPINE IQ
Discounts must be created in Alpine IQ first and then mirrored in Biotrack. Reference the flowchart below as to how to handle in-store retail operations: