Alpine IQ pulls transactions, inventory, and customers from Alleaves and imports them into our system. Additionally, we can send new loyalty sign-ups to your Alleaves POS.
Once connected, Alleaves has will have the ability to signup new loyalty members during checkout and redeem discounts all in the same screen!
See below how to connect to Alpine IQ and what settings we offer.
1. Navigate to Data Integrations under Settings, search for Alleaves and click the green Connect button.
2. Fill in the same credentials you use to access your Alleaves dashboard for username and password. Fill in a unique organization name for Store Name.
3. After these are filled in, click the green Add Credential button.
4. Consider enabling Sync Personas only once you have spoken to your Alpine IQOnboarding Specialist or Alleaves representative:
Enabling this will make Alpine create new contact signups generated from Alpine services into the integration. To change a users contact info, please alter it directly in the POS so that it will update in Alpine. This setting is activated on the day it's enabled moving forward.
5. Scroll down to the Loyalty section and check off the box next to Required All users from this source have passed an age gate compliant with my industry.
6. Lastly, click the green Update Connection button at the bottom of the settings. You have now completed the minimum settings needed to connect your integration!
- Within 24 hours, you should see data populating in Alpine IQ
- Look under your Personas page in Alpine IQ. The integration is functioning properly if you see "alleaves" under the Sourced from column
- Once you see data coming through Alpine, you must "map" the API key to the store(s) to assign a "favorite store" to the customer
1. Navigate to Settings -> Manage store(s)
2. Click Customize
3. Under Map store names you'll see the Alleaves symbol
4. Click on the empty field to the right of the symbol and a dropdown will appear to "map" the key
5. Click Save settings and you are done mapping the stores! Keep in mind this must be repeated for any additional stores that you add to the account.
Don't have a sign-up form? You can create loyalty profiles for new or returning customers easily without switching systems!
1.While in Alleaves Orders Screen: Budtenders will select the “Loyalty Opt-In” button:
2. A modal will pop up with their contact info entered from the customer/patient's profile in Alleaves. Verify that these details are correct and make necessary adjustments.
3. Toggle the terms and conditions then click Sign Up. This will create their Loyalty profile in our Personas section within minutes, however please give additional 4-5 hours for their orders to populate after.
Once a customer is signed up you can pull up their wallet and available discounts.
- During checkout, click the Discounts button on the left side above loyalty:
- Click Apply to use the discount and redeem points (if required)
NOTE: For now only $ and % off cart are supported discounts on Alleaves
If you have a waiting room or check-in customers with their phone numbers prior to checkout, there is the ability to send a pending request to ask them to join your loyalty & marketing program while at the store. In order to enable this:
- Locate in your Alpine IQ dashboard Settings > Retails Stores
- On the store you want to enable, click Customize
- Scroll down to Additional Settings
- Toggle to Yes
- Save settings
The following settings are optional and can affect data, proceed with caution before enabling/disabling!
- Use AIQ's last backup - Turn this on to freeze your data from this source from the last audience run and discontinue hitting the sources API for new data. DO NOT TURN ON UNLESS SWITCHING POINT OF SALE SYSTEMS AND WANT TO KEEP HISTORIC DATA
- Send Text double-optins if imported after: X Date - recommend turning this on after going live with new sign ups. This will trigger an SMS request to join your texting list to be sent to any phone number that is not currently opted in or previously opted out (message shown under SMS defaults). Note: If you remove this setting in the future it will delete loyalty status for customers that did not use a signup form!
- Turn on loyalty membership if contact is synced from this source after: X Date - this will auto enroll any persona sourced from Alleaves as a loyalty member regardless of signup on a form, meaning they can begin to accrue points.