Tier 5, 6, & 7 integration
Features including all previous Tier levels
- POS shows earned customer badges/ awarded badges for budtender reference in UI
- POS shows AIQ ML derived product upsell recommendations within UI
- All tiers + custom additional features
Operators love gamified customer experiences and so do their consumers. Audiences of customers can earn visual identifiers based on millions of traits our mutual clients can select. Examples:
- When a VIP appears in the waiting room, does the person checking them out know? What if there was a VIP image badge next to that persons name?
- When a customer buys Tier 3 flower products 80% of the time, what badge might a customer put for this user that falls into that behavior? Would a visual badge signal to staff to change their SOP and alter their sales bias?
- When a customer purchases all SKU's from a brand, essentially collecting them, wouldn't it be cool if they could see those to motivate them to collect additional brands at the same store locations?
We've seen a ton of really valuable use cases from our clients. To integrate these badges, simply look for the "audiences" field which contain an array of audiences the user falls into + the corresponding badge image you can leverage in the POS. We recommend you put these badges nearby the customers name within the cart creation process. The next image shows blank badge image placeholders with a "32+" ghost button at the end. This is our way of showing badges to the budtender and if they want to see additional badges they simply click the button and a modal opens up with all of their listed badges + corresponding descriptions within that same array.
In our sample UI you can see recommended products for the customer whom we are creating a cart for.
We generally return categories and brands as recommendations. To see our endpoints please see:
You may also want to show previously ordered products, regardless of POS systems they traverse as a consumer (i.e: works for MSO clients that are mandated into using multiple POS systems or during acquisitions/ transitionary periods. Really nice peace of mind and ease of onboarding!)