Brand Sponsored Recipes
Have a new product announcement or want to cross-sell? Create entire campaigns and make them available to retailers to publish at the click of a button.
Before creating a campaign recipe, be sure to review our guides on Audiences & Campaigns as these are the "ingredients" used for recipes:
You need to create the audiences & campaigns you want to use in your recipe before creating the campaign.
To start, head to your Recipes page in the left-hand navigation bar.
Click Create recipe in the top-right of the page and let's get started.
- Show this recipe on the recipe store: This creates a live recipe that will populate on the retailers' Recipes page. After enabling, an Instructions field will populate where you can give the retailers specific instructions about the recipe.
Make this recipe accessible to only specific users?: Will show up when you enable the above and give you the ability to only publish the recipe to selected retailers already in the Alpine IQ ecosystem.
- Recipe title: Make this something that speaks to the nature of the campaign so it's easily searchable.
- Tags: This helps categorize your recipe in predetermined segments to give retailers a starting point when initially searching through recipes.
- Categories: These are product categories you can use to isolate specific products/categories you want to market.
- Support email: This is an optional field that will only be visible to retailers at the top of the recipe. We suggest adding the email of a point-of-contact at your company that can help with any questions about the recipe.
- Overview / Description: Where the Recipe title speaks to the high-level nature of your recipe, the Overview / Description gets more granular and gives the retailer more details and the why behind the recipe. Talk about the goals, messaging tools included, and the audiences you're targeting with this recipe.
- Add media assets: Bring the campaign to life with high-resin images of the products you're marketing.
Attach the audiences and campaigns you created via the inputs above.
- The audience you select must match the audience included in the campaign you select
- If an audience you select is built around a category name in a point-of-sale, you'll want to include Instructions to make sure that the category matches the name of the audience or have the retailer edit the audience to match what the category is called in the point-of-sale.
Example: Flower in one point-of-sale can be called Bulk in another system.
- Click Create new to create an audience directly from the recipe builder
Set a budget for a recipe released to specific stores and incur the cost of messages sent to prompt retailers to activate your recipe.
Under Recipe settings:
- Toggle on Show this recipe on the recipe store.
- Toggle on Make this recipe available only to specific users.
- Select which users (retailers) you want this recipe to be released to.
- Toggle on Configure a specific budget for each retailer selected and click Edit budget.
- Split the budget evenly by clicking Divide equally or set custom budgets for each selected retailer by entering a $ amount or sliding the bar.
You will only be invoiced for messages actually sent by the retailer.
Once a recipe is published, installed by the retailer, and pushed live by the retailer, you can see individual recipe metrics by heading to Manage recipes and clicking the + symbol to the left of a recipe.
- Brand revenue: Total conversion revenue from brand sales from the retailers.
- Brance conversions: Number of conversion transactions that included at least one brand product.
For more information on Alpine IQ analytic, see the Actions & Conversions section of the page.