The Web Wallet now has way more features than just checking points and discounts - check out the sections below to see how customers can utilize their wallets:
All these tabs are customizable, please refer to your App Settings if you choose to use some other features than the default selection
1 - Home / My Rewards
Displays the customer points, deals/discounts, popular products at your favorite store location, products to buy again, and products to review.
By default, Jane and Dutchie enabled customers will see products auto filled within their app:
- Most popular products at stores with stock remaining
- Order history + re-order and review
Reviews are automatically placed under the personas history and you can trigger points/ discounts and campaigns to go out based on these reviews.
If you are not on Jane or Dutchie as your ecommerce provider, you may manually create an assortment of products for us to show within the "Most popular" products section. You can edit this under App settings -> Features -> Product feed button.
2 - Latest Updates
Contains a log of campaigns sent to that customer, including Texts, Emails, Native Pushes, and Browser Pushes.
Note: Emails are too large to be shown in the Wallets and will instruct to preview in the email mailbox instead
3 - Shop
Set under Features > Shop/Discover Tab Allows the ability to show store-specific popular products, and an "all products" tab that will navigate to an embedded menu to order on your e-commerce website. It can be set for all stores or individually based on the customer's favorite store chosen.
Please obtain your embeddable menu link generally provided by Dutchie, Jane, Shopify, Weedmaps. This link must contain http:// or https:// to function properly.
4 - Discover
Set under Features > Shop/Discover Tab
This section is meant for other types of web pages you would like to link to your customer base, such as a blog, product information, event pages, etc.
You will want to ensure that the page you are linking to is mobile-friendly!
5 - Order History
Displays the customer purchases in most recent order. Also allows customers to rate products and prompts them to buy products again from a previous order.
6 - Social
Here is where your customers will be able to find their Refer-A-Friend link and leave a review of your store.
7 - Profile
This section contains many valuable features:
Profile: Ability to enter/update First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, and Email
If an email or phone number is added/updated, the customer will need to verify via another PIN code to ensure they have access to their accounts:
FAQs: FAQ style questions & answers can be added to help your customers out. Can be added or removed App Settings > Features > FAQs
Address: Enter Street, City, State Zip Code, Date of Birth or override Favorite Store
Communication Preferences: Ability to opt-in or opt-out of email or phone notifications
Logout: Logs the customer out of the session, will need to log in again after
Delete Account: This will remove the account entirely, and the customer will not be able to accrue points or receive marketing efforts
8 - Branded member payment cards
Reloadable Payment Cards
Allows customers to use a digital card within their loyalty wallet to pay at the store and earn loyalty points. Increases customer engagement and increases speed at check-out for clients.
You may be familiar with the Starbucks digital spend cards. But did you know they are responsible for over 52% of their U.S. transactions and they create higher order values and repeat visits? Now, you get to do the same in YOUR app. Establish more brand loyalty and higher order values with the Branded Digital Spend Cards.
How to turn yours on:
- Ensure you are POS is setup on the Birchmount network for gift cards. Birchmount establishes the connection between your apps and allows barcodes to be redeemed within your POS seamlessly. Don't worry, there is no setup charge and if you are already within their network you can proceed to step 2 after obtaining the API key. Your Point-of-Sale assumes that the barcode you scan to redeem dollars is a gift card. It is extremely simple and compatible.
- Obtain your Birchmount API key and Birchmount App ID (this is Birchmounts ID, not your AIQ app ID). Please contact: email@example.com
- Add your Birchmount API key into your integration settings within Alpine IQ
- Add your Birchmount App ID into App Settings -> Features (tab) -> See screenshots below for location
- You can also add any additional reward points users will receive when reloading the card/ topping it up. This can happen for every dollar or for every reload with a flat points boost.
What does it look like for consumers and how do they interact with it?:
1.Press the “Scan to pay” button at the bottom right of your screen when in your wallet app.
2. Create a digital card:
- Enter the amount you would like to load onto your card.
- Agree to terms and conditions.
- Select your checkout method:
- U.S. - Spence and Aeropay
- Canada - Spence and Stripe
- Connect your bank account to one of the methods above.
- Consumers will then see a digital gift card get created that has a barcode + pin number and balance on it. Anytime they hit the "Scan to pay" button in the future, this card will show up and they can reload it's balance via the blue link on the bottom of the card when depleted.
- Scan the QR code to use your digital card
Customer Wallet Login Flow
As of January 17th, 2022, customers will need to create a password to log in to their wallet and access their points, discounts, and other information. After a password is entered, a PIN code is sent via SMS or Email on file with a numeric code to help protect the account via 2FA method. Please review the following flows to ensure your customers can access their accounts!
Create New Profile
This is how to create a brand new account, a valid mobile phone and/or email is required.
If you have created an account using the same phone and/or email prior you will already exist and will still need to create a password with this system.
Password requirements are the following: At least 10 characters in length At least 1 letter: A-Z (upper and/or lowercase) At least 1 number: 0-9 combinations At least 1 symbol: any non-alphanumeric character mentioned above (!,@, $, %, ^...)
PIN Code Verification
Sometimes you forget the password used during the initial setup or might want to change it up. If the Forgot password? option is chosen, they will need to enter the Mobile Phone or Email address on file with the account.
A PIN code (phone) or reset password link (email) will be sent to the customer via the method they entered, and then they will be able to create a new password with the use of the code
How To Share The Wallet
The main way to get your customers their wallets are using your dedicated App Login URL found under Settings > Loyalty Settings:
The QR code is automatically generated and ready to share!
Styling your App
Styling Tab: Navigate to App Settings > Styling. Here you will be able to change the Branding, Colors, Typography, Button colors and style, and change between the different App Skins we provide.
Features Tab: Navigate to App Settings > Features. Here you will be able to toggle to show or hide certain portions of the app, Enter your Shop tab and Discover tab URLs, create custom FAQs for your customers, and create custom tab names for your main tabs.
Verbiage & Misc: Navigate to App Settings > Verbiage & Misc. Here you will be able to create custom verbiage for the Home, Shop, Social, and Profile tab of the app. You can also customize your discount redemption settings.
Majority of styling options can be customized per store/location that you have.
What if a customer doesn't have their Alpine IQ wallet on their phone?
I don't want customers to be able to redeem discounts on their phone
To disable the ability for customers to redeem discounts on their phone:
- Go to Configure Alpine IQ
- Click Brand settings
- Click Discount settings
- Toggle Do not allow customers to redeem via their phone to No
Enabling this feature means the budtenders will be required to redeem all discounts for the customers and may lead to longer checkout times